Position: Full-Time Salon Manager/Senior Hair Stylist
We are looking for a Full-Time Salon Manager/Senior Hair Stylist to join our Abingdon salon. We are looking for a Salon Manager/Senior Hair Stylist with extensive experience of colouring hair. This opportunity is flexible however a Saturday would be highly desirable however this is negotiable.
No politics and no drama. Join a workplace that puts a smile on your face!
We reward you for your hard work!
We are an independent hair salon different from the rest. We value loyalty, hard work and honesty. Formed in 2018, our salon boasts beautiful interior and real relationships with our clients. Our core foundations are built upon being down-to-earth, approachable and to be better.
If you are consultative, friendly and love to help your clients in a pressure-free salon environment without the politics, we would love to hear from you!
- Hard work is expected, however we guarantee to reward you. How you are rewarded is up to you!
- Amazing training opportunities (hair extensions, colour, styling and sales) with our partners.
- Coaching and mentoring to enhance your skills and creativity.
- A salon environment with a difference. No drama, no politics. A simple and happy place to work with no agendas!
- A place of work that helps you, be you.
- Flexible to meet your needs, whether that’s childcare, external factors or flexbility to work part-time.
- A real passion for hair colouring. 70% of our work is colour, so it’s important you love it as much as we do!
- Confident delivering highlights, balayage, ombre and tints.
- Experience of hair colouring within a hair salon and a sound knowledge of hair colour theory.
- Competent cutting hair.
- A friendly face! Our clients love getting to know you as much as we need you to get to know them. Friendliness helps make our salon feel like a home.
- Knowledge of current trends is highly beneficial.
If this is for you, we would love to hear from you!