Full-time Hair Salon Manager - Job Application
Position: Full-Time Hair Salon Manager
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
If you have a strong interest in pursuing a career as a Hair Salon Manager with a view to joining our Abingdon, Oxfordshire hair salon and have existing hairdressing experience with impressive hair cutting and hair colouring experience we would love to hear from you!
You will be tasked with overseeing staff, managing appointments, some marketing initiatives, regular management of staff one-to-ones, driving business growth and enabling customer experience. There is also the possibility of overseeing the introduction of a salon rebrand and introduction of a new range of products over the coming months.
Competitive pay up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience and hours to suit you. Training will be provided to undertake the responsibility of management. We are able to accommodate and have some flexibility so if this sounds of interest, send a CV and we’d be happy to chat over a coffee!
- Schedule a coffee. This can be as formal or informal as you like depending on your circumstances. If you’re serious about your next role or passive in your search, don’t be afraid to touch base a let’s grab a coffee and chat about your needs.
- What are you seeking? If you need direction, support or guidance we are here to help! Equally if we can’t support your needs, we will be honest.
- Are we a match? If you can contribute, let’s find a role which marries your strengths against our needs.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of management is not essential, however good relationship building skills are essential.
- A genuine interest in learning about management.
- You will be skilled at cutting, styling and hair colouring. This can be weighted in favour or cutting or colouring and doesn’t necessarily need to be experience held over the last six months. However salon experience in some capacity is a must.
- Someone that loves what they do. Be passionate! If you don’t enjoy what you do, we aren’t the salon for you!
- If you know your strengths and weaknesses, we can help you work and focus on your strengths.
- A thirst for hair colouring and creativity!
- Hard work is expected, however we guarantee to reward you. How you are rewarded is up to you!
- Amazing training opportunities (hair extensions, colour, styling and sales) with our partners.
- Coaching and mentoring to enhance your skills and creativity.
- A salon environment with a difference. No drama, no politics. A simple and happy place to work with no agendas!
- A place of work that helps you, be you.
- Flexible to meet your needs, whether that’s childcare, external factors or flexibility to work part-time.
- Unlimited holiday allowance. Our scheme is designed to offer a standard holiday allowance with the opportunity to exercise additional holiday.
If this is for you, we would love to hear from you!
Wisteria Avenue on instagram
We are a boutique hair salon in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. For hair appointments, visit our homepage.
☎️ | 01235 534705
✉️ | email@example.com