REOPENING - HOUSE RULES AT Wisteria Avenue HAIR SALON
We are very excited to welcome you all back to the salon. In anticipation of our reopening, we have introduced some basic rules to manage the risks associated with COVID-19. These house rules are have been introduced to help both your experience with us on a practical level whilst doing our utmost to ensure you are safe.
Thinking of cancelling? Here’s our policy.
Please keep your distance.
Wherever possible, please keep 1.5 metre apart. We have adjusted our salon set up accordingly. Please respect that our salon headcount will be temporarily reduced to combat any spread of infection.
Wear your mask.
Masks are compulsory from August 8th for all clients. To ensure we are compliant, we encourage this as much as possible.
Be patient, we will be with you!
We may run behind on occasion. Our timings are a guideline, rather than an exact time due to the additional work required to ensure your safety.
If you are waiting, please wait by the internal door and someone will greet you upon arrival.
We will sanitise each station prior to arrival. Please ensure any litter is disposed of following your appointment.
If you have symptoms, please stay home.
If you have experienced any coronavirus-like symptoms, please stay home.
We ask you to please follow these rules:
- Bring as few items as possible.
- We have a salon headcount to adhere to. Please avoid bringing family members and friends where possible.
- Where possible we encourage contactless payments.
- If you are looking to book an appointment, please call or book online in advance.
We have introduced the following measures to assist:
- We are not offering drinks in salon, nor any reading material.
- Regular cleaning of each station before appointments.
- The introduction of perspex screens between stations where appointments are taking place in the event a 1.5 metre distance cannot be guaranteed.
Where are we?
Tues: 10:00 am – 16:00 pm
Weds: 11:30 am – 20:00 pm
Thurs: 11:30 am – 20:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am – 18:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am – 16:00 pm